Orion Play It Again
9-26-03 to 8-6-05

Sam was only with us for a short time, but it seemed like forever.  He was a very sweet and cuddly boy but also a very serious working dog.  In the process of moving to our new house, Sam got an old latex toy and had eaten part of it.  The next day he was pretty sick. He was taken to our vet where he stayed all day being treated and monitored.  He lost his battle late that evening.  Only after did we find out that the latex toy had caused a blockage and damaged his intestines.  He is greatly missed.